Voice Cyprus News
CyprusFeatured

39-year-old injured in gas leak blast!


 

Maryan MALMIR (F-39) received partial burns to both legs following a blast, said to be caused by a gas leak from the gas stove, while she was cooking at an apartment in Yenibogazici.
According to a police report Malmır who received treatment at the Gazimağusa (Famagusta) State Hospital has been discharged.
The electric oven, dishwasher and bottom of her kitchen cabinet were damaged during the incident.
An investigation has been launched.

Related Posts
Putin promises to back North Korea in its position with the US

On Tuesday, as Vladimir Putin travelled to the nuclear-armed nation of North Korea for the first time in twenty-four years, Read more

Outdated rules for housing aid for refugees result in 25% of applications being denied

The House refugee committee heard testimony on Tuesday that the Displaced Persons Care and Rehabilitation Service rejects one-fourth of its Read more


Related posts

Daily currency exchange rates (December 20th 2023)

Voice İnternational

May Day death: Man dies after getting trapped in baler machine!

Night-Pharmacies (30th January 2024)

Voice İnternational

Daily currency exchange rates (October 26th 2023)

Voice İnternational

1st landing of Airbus A-350 wide-body aircraft at New Ercan Airport

Voice İnternational

South Cyprus Night-Pharmacies (3rd May 2024)