Voice Cyprus News
CyprusFeaturedLocal News

Fire broke out at hotel in Dipkarpaz!


 

It has been reported that a fire broke out at Burhan’s Hotel in Karpaz at around 4 pm on Sunday. The fire that broke out caused damage to a laundry room in the basement of Burhan’s Hotel, operating in Dipkarpaz. Clothes that were left on a tumble dryer blocking the air vent caused the tumble dryer to overheat and cause a fire.
The fire, which was extinguished by the Fire Brigade, caused damage to 25 chair cushions, one fluorescent lamp, and various unused old clothes. The walls of the laundry room were also covered in black soot due to smoke.
An investigation into the incident continues.

Related Posts
Putin promises to back North Korea in its position with the US

On Tuesday, as Vladimir Putin travelled to the nuclear-armed nation of North Korea for the first time in twenty-four years, Read more

Outdated rules for housing aid for refugees result in 25% of applications being denied

The House refugee committee heard testimony on Tuesday that the Displaced Persons Care and Rehabilitation Service rejects one-fourth of its Read more


Related posts

Europe’s heatwave turns deadly as 18 burned bodies found in Greek fires

Reuters

Recipes from Cyprus kitchen

100,000 set to face disruptions as security staff strike at German airports

Crossings in Cyprus increased to 155 million over two decades

Voice İnternational

Shorts fired on Bank of Cyprus branch in Limassol

Voice İnternational

Weather forecast: Rainy weather to be effective until Thursday!

Voice İnternational