Voice Cyprus News
CyprusFeaturedLocal News

Fire at house in Gönyeli!


 

A fire broke out in a house in Gönyeli at around 4.45 pm yesterday.
According to a police statement, a fire broke out in an apartment on Yenikapı Street. The fire was caused due to a short-circuit when power came back after the outage. 
The fire that was extinguished by the Fire Brigade caused damage to the cupboards and furniture in the kitchen and living room, and the cupboards and clothing items in the two bedrooms. 
An investigation continues.

Related Posts
Cyprus labour costs increase by 4.9%

Cyprus has reported a 4.9% rise in hourly labour costs (total cost) during the first quarter of 2024 compared to Read more

Mbappe breaks nose as France win Euro 2024 opener, Slovakia stun Belgium

Kylian Mbappe came off late on with a broken nose as France edged Austria 1-0 in their opening game at Euro 2024 on Read more

Read This:  Today’s weather: Partly cloudy skies

Related posts

“Cem Olmak” musical

BRT

Another price hike on fuel!

Voice İnternational

Temperatures forecast at 7-9 degrees above average on Wednesday!

20 years of free movement and Green Line trade in Cyprus bring people and communities together

More than 230 mn female genital mutilation survivors worldwide

AFP

Night-Pharmacies (24th April, 2023)